Leapdroid is an Android Emulator, which allows you to play the Android games and use the Android apps on your PC or even in your Mac book. Before you get into the Leapdroid download process, then first let me give you the brief idea what is an Android Emulator.
The Leapdroid is an Android software development kit which includes the mobile device emulator, and it is a virtual mobile device that runs on your PC. In short, it is an Android virtual device. It allows you to prototype, develop and test the Android application without using the physical appliance. By using the Leapdroid emulator on your PC, you can play the Dream League Soccer, Super Mario Run, Asphalt Xtreme, Clash Royale and lots of more games.
You might know that the Android Emulator is a growing market and there are many Emulator released now and then. One of the recently launched one of the best Android Emulator was Nox App Player, but now it seems to be avoiding the many after not updating the Pokemon Go in its software. The Emulator is enhancing the working experience as the platform is transferred to the larger screen. The Leapdroid Android Emulator is one of the leading competitors in this field today.
Features of Leapdroid Android Emulator
The Leapdroid emulator seems to be one of the finest in the business today. The interface of the emulator is beautiful, simple to use and the home screen of emulator looks clean and neat.
- The key mapper function is provided.
- The positive experience with the respect of moving around the interface, the boot time, opening and using apps and games, etc.
- Set up for the pinch to zoom are available which is unable to play the games like Clash of Clans more comfortably.
- It works with your hardware mouse and keyboard for the input purposes.
- Loading time is faster in the comparison of other emulators.
- It supports the multi account which you can play the same game with the different accounts.
- The 99% compatibility rate with the apps and games as boasted by the Leatpdroid.
- It is quick and smooth.
Leapdroid Emulator Review
The Leapdroid comes with the simple UI based on the KitKat launcher. You will get the feeling, once you are using the KitKat version of the Android on your Desktop on installing this Android Emulator. The general navigation is similar to the other emulators, but to hang with this Android emulator; then it might take some time to settle down. Once you are using it, then I am sure you will love to use this on your PC.
There are lots of the more exciting features in the Leapdroid emulator which will surely make you fall in love with it. The navigation is simple, and the keyboard controls seem to be fine as the comparisons to Bluestacks and Nox Emulator. If you are asking me to review the Leapdroid Android Emulator for the PC, then I would give them a rating of 9/10. I am not giving them a whole ten because the Pokemon Go is not working on the Leapdroid.
In the end, I just want to say that it is worth giving a try if you are looking for the revamped version of the Android Emulator, which is available today, so you have to complete the Leapdroid download for the PC.
How to Download Leapdroid for PC
When you open the emulator for the first time on the splash screen which appears, followed by the standard Android home screen.
You can find the toolbar with some buttons on the right hand of the window. Buttons are provided with the usual home, recent apps, back button along with the volume up and volume down button to take the screen shots, easy installing of apk, full-screen button.
- Firstly, download the Leapdroid from the official site.
- Then you will notice the blue button for downloading this software. You should have the high-speed internet connection.
- Now you are going to download the over 250MB file so that it will take some time. Once you have finished the downloading, then it is the time to proceed to the next step.
- Now download the Leapdroid installation file as per your system requirements. The Leapdroid Android Emulator is available for the 32bit and 64bit windows.
- Go to the http://www.leapdroid.com/download.php and download the current release 220.127.116.11 version file for the Windows 32/64 bit computers.
- Now it’s time to install the Leapdroid on your PC. Just do the double click on the icon to start the installation process.
- It will show the notification for adding the new Google account or the existing account.
- Arrange your Google account successfully, and now you are ready to use the Leapdroid Emulator.
It uses the Android 4.4.4 Kitkat. The first thing is to be done after the installation is to start installing all of your required apps. You can also try the Google Allo on Leapdroid too.
The Leapdroid is one of the great emulator. Its functioning is working well and even if you want to uninstall it, then the procedure is clean which not something very common in the competing emulators. The experience would be similar bug-free keep aside the few hitches and the performance relatively far better than the expectation.
The some issues may appear especially with the respect to the camera, but compared to the competition list of cons is relative and shortly minor. It is completely different as compared to the Bluestacks Android Emulator.
The Leapdroid has the few minor problems, but it will become better over the time. It does not take the too much space on your hard disk drive. The Leapdroid is free to use, and it does not occupy a lot of space. The system requirements are low and can be easily met with. I will suggest you to download Leapdroid as it definitely worth the shot if your priority is gaming and the productivity as well.